Saturday, June 14, 2014

Before Pictures (Scary)!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up this blog. I have been going thru alot of issues in my marriage. I keep telling people, no I am not miserable because I am fat, I am fat because I am miserable. I basically eat my feelings since my husband refuses to communicate with me. We are working at it. It's just a very slow process. He has a lot of setbacks. I try to be understanding but it's hard. Oh well, enough of that mess. I did manage to take my before pictures. Hopefully this will encourage you to take one also. This is the only way we will measure true results. One thing about me, I am not embaressed. I mean this is me. Like it or leave it. So lets see what 63 of hard cardio exercises can do for me. Will I have setbacks? Ofcourse. I am human. I am not aiming to be a fitness model. I just want to be fit and healthy. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that if I finish this program I will be rewarding myself with a pair of boobs? I know, I know, some of you may think it's shallow, but I have always been a small B. Even after I gave birth to two beautiful children, my boobs stayed small. Who knows, by the end I might just change my mind. I guess you will have to stick around and find out. Love you guys! Stay positive always and smile...a lot even when it hardest to.

No comments:

Post a Comment